Amy assists in counseling clients regarding a wide variety of commercial contracts and compliance matters, ranging from simple to complex. These include business process outsourcing agreements, commercial procurement contracts, software-as-a-service agreements, marketing insertion orders, non-disclosure agreements, and regulatory compliance matters related to financial services and general business operations. Prior to joining King & Fisher, Amy practiced in-house at Quicken Loans and Xome Holdings, which is an affiliate of Nationstar Mortgage.
As a former in-house attorney, Amy is intimately familiar with the pressures and responsibilities of providing integrated and effective advice and client-centered counsel, within a corporate legal environment and on budget.
Areas of Emphasis
- Business and commercial contracts
- Technology agreements
- Internal business policies and training materials
- Regulatory compliance
- Represent clients in outsourcing services to third parties.
- Represent major mortgage company in the acquisition of various software, goods, and services.
- Represent title, appraisal, and real estate auction companies in the acquisition of major financial services clients.
- Create and implement regulatory compliance measures for a major mortgage originator and servicer.
- Develop contract templates for clients, including major mortgage companies and international online retailers.
- Develop policies, training materials, and external facing communications for a major mortgage servicer and international online retailers.
- J.D., Loyola University Chicago School of Law, 2011
- B.B.A., Baker College, 2008 (Accounting)
- State Bar of Michigan
- Application pending to the State Bar of Texas