Amy assists in counseling clients regarding a wide variety of commercial contracts and compliance matters, ranging from simple to complex. These include business process outsourcing agreements, commercial procurement contracts, software-as-a-service agreements, marketing insertion orders, non-disclosure agreements, and regulatory compliance matters related to financial services and general business operations. Prior to joining King & Fisher, Amy practiced in-house at Quicken Loans and Xome Holdings, which is an affiliate of Nationstar Mortgage.
As a former in-house attorney, Amy is intimately familiar with the pressures and responsibilities of providing integrated and effective advice and client-centered counsel, within a corporate legal environment and on budget.
Areas of Emphasis
- Business and commercial contracts
- Technology transactions
- “Lost Profits: Direct or Indirect Damages?” King | Fisher (blog), July 30, 2017
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Accountants and Lawyers for the Arts
- Attorneys Serving the Community
- Represent one of the world’s largest online retailers in procurement of various IT products and services.
- Represent an international real estate service provider in contracting for its project management and outsourced facilities management and data center services.
- Represent major mortgage company in the acquisition of various software, goods, and services.
- Represent title, appraisal, and real estate auction companies in the acquisition of major financial services clients.
- Develop contract templates for clients, including major mortgage companies, software providers, and international online retailers.
- Develop policies, training materials, and external facing communications for a major mortgage servicer and international online retailers.
- J.D., Loyola University Chicago School of Law, 2011
- B.B.A., Baker College, 2008 (Accounting)