Dawn Perotti’s practice encompasses a broad range of outsourcing and technology transactions. These include global information technology and business process outsourcing agreements, cloud computing agreements, infrastructure as a service agreements, software as a service agreements, customer care/call center agreements, software development agreements, licensing and marketing agreements, and telecom agreements. She also counsels clients on data security and privacy issues. Throughout her decades of practice, Dawn has helped both service providers and users which has resulted in her having a strong understanding of the pressures that both sides face in a negotiation. Prior to joining King & Fisher, Dawn was a solo practitioner following eleven years as a member of Haynes and Boone’s Technology Transactions and Outsourcing Practice Group. She started her law career while in law school as a contract specialist and after graduation as an in-house attorney at MCI Telecommunications.
Areas of Emphasis
- Outsourcing (ITO and BPO)
- Technology Transactions
- Cloud Computing (SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS)
- Data Privacy and Security
- State Bar of Texas
- Computer & Technology Section
- Dallas Bar Association
- Board Member for Heart House (2007-2010)
- J.D., George Mason University, 1995 (Moot Court Board)
- B.A., International Relations, College of William and Mary, 1991
- Represent large airline in the negotiation of several major IT agreements:
- HRO with a Fortune 50 IT provider
- Long term Passenger Services System Agreement with a global travel technology company
- Cloud Agreement and IAS Agreements with a Fortune 50 IT provider
- Represent multiple energy companies in the negotiation of their ITO and BPO agreements.
- Represent prepaid telecom service provider in the development and negotiation of their customer agreements.
- Represent large staffing services provider in the negotiation of several ITO and BPO agreements.
- Represent large tire distributor in the negotiation of their IT agreements, including a large scale ERP implementation.
- Represent a real estate software company in the development of their customer agreements and assist with negotiations.
- Represent IT Services Company in the negotiation of several customer agreements.
- Represent Staffing Software Company in the negotiation of several customer agreements.
- Assist Fortune 50 Company with GDPR compliance issues.